3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
3 hours with a local guide, bike rental, and insurance.
Food and drink
Departure & Return
5-14 Nishizakamachi, Nagasaki, 850-0051, Japan
A 10-minute walk from Nagasaki Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nagasaki Private Half Day Bike Tour with Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nagasaki Private Half Day Bike Tour with Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Nagasaki Private Half Day Bike Tour with Guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nagasaki Private Half Day Bike Tour with Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNagasakiMountain Bike Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureHistorical Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - FukuokaHistorical Tours - FukuokaHalf-day Tours - FukuokaMountain Bike Tours - BusanHistorical Tours - BusanHalf-day Tours - BusanCategory