- Entrance fee to Gunkanjima Island (the Battleship Island) included
- Visit the island where the James Bond film Skyfall was filmed
- Cruise fare is included
- Great choice for travelers who want to explore an abandoned island
Departure & Return
Meeting point: Gunkanjima Concierge Address: 1-60, Tokiwamachi, Nagasaki, Nagasaki, Prefecture 850-0843 Phone number: +81-95-895-9300 MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/h3HQv5UTnGL2
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- There is a possibility that you cannot land to the island due to the condition of the ocean. In that case, we will offer you a gift as an alternative.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Gunkanjima Museum entrance fee will be offered for free by March
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms