3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
During a long layover at Narita International Airport (NRT), hop the JR train to the Narita stop where your private guide meets you. Enjoy a 4-hour tour of Narita city where you can see Narita-san Shinshoji Temple, a revered temple that was founded in 940. Take a walk on the grounds and admire the temple buildings, Niomon entrance gate and three-story pagoda. Stroll along Omotesando Road where you can stop in a variety of shops and eateries, including some that date to the Edo era.
- Private 4-hour walking tour of Narita
- Explore Narita city with a knowledgeable local guide
- Go sightseeing in Tokyo near Narita International Airport (NRT)
- Visit Edo-era shops and restaurants along Omotesando Road
- Tour the lovely grounds of Narita-san Shinshoji Temple
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hanazakicho, Narita, Chiba 286-0033, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Luggage storage exists near the meeting point
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Trip Designer Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Narita Layover Tour including Sake Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Private Narita Layover Tour including Sake Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Private Narita Layover Tour including Sake Tasting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Narita Layover Tour including Sake Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Narita Layover Tour including Sake Tasting
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursCity ToursSake TastingLayover Tours Half-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNaritaRail Tours - Chiba PrefectureCity Tours - Chiba PrefectureSake Tasting - Chiba PrefectureLayover Tours - Chiba PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Chiba PrefectureRail Tours - ChibaCity Tours - ChibaSake Tasting - ChibaLayover Tours - ChibaHalf-day Tours - ChibaRail Tours - TokyoCity Tours - TokyoSake Tasting - TokyoLayover Tours - TokyoHalf-day Tours - TokyoCategory