3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
One-way shared transfer
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Narita Airport, 1-1 Furugome, Narita 282-0004 Chiba Prefecture
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Tokyo, Japan - Tokyo city hotels with telephone number start with '03' (eg: 03-xxx-xxxx)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotels with telephone no. start with '03' (eg: 03-xxx-xxxx)
- Minimum of 4 Adult fares to activate the service.
- Baggage: One Big Suite Case & One Hand Carry per Passengers,
- Additional baggage: Please check with us & indicate under "Special Requirement".
- Itinerary Frequently Asked Questions:
- 1. How can I locate Cherry Tomato’s driver and vehicle
- You need to go to the “Meeting Point” which indicated in your reservation confirmation or service voucher. Driver will hold ‘Cherry Tomato’ Sign Board to meet and greet you.
- 2. What should I do if my flight or train is delayed
- For airport, seaport and train-station pick-ups, we indicate ‘maximum waiting time’ in our service voucher, if you are not able to be picked up on time, Please contact our service center. We understand that there may be issues beyond your control which could lead to unexpected delays. Therefore, by providing your flight, train, or cruise details upon booking, our staff is able to track your actual arrival time and will adjust your pick-up time accordingly.
- 3. Where are your pick up and drop off points
- We provide a Door-to-Door service. We will pick you up from the Airport terminal you arrived and take you to the address where you want to go to.
- On departure we will pick you up from your address and drop you off at the terminal from which your flight leaves. (Noted that all flight details and address info are based on the booking form which you filled in.
- 4. Where will you wait for me at my hotel/apartment/home
- If you are going to your destination from a hotel, normally please wait at the hotel lobby. (you will receive departure notice one day before service day, around 5 PM). If being collected from an apartment or your home, please wait outside by your main door. If apartment or home unable to reach due to narrow streets and our vehicle size, will decide meeting point nearby.
- 5. What if I get to the airport too late and miss my flight
- We normally set your pick-up time to get you to the airport 2 hours or more before your flight.
- 6. How far in advance do I have to make my reservation
- We accept bookings 13months in advance, for last minute travelers, we recommend you book at least 72 hours in advance to ensure that we have enough time to process your request. However, we will do our best to accommodate last minute requests even before your flight take off. Take note booking is subject to availability and confirmation.
- 7. Can passenger travel with a wheelchair
- It can be arranged only if we were informed. You must inform us in advance if there are passenger needs wheelchair or travel with a wheelchair. A rental wheelchair for mobility also can be arranged in advance.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cherry Tomato
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared Arrival Transfer : Narita International Airport to Hotel (Central Tokyo)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitisation during Shared Arrival Transfer : Narita International Airport to Hotel (Central Tokyo)?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Shared Arrival Transfer : Narita International Airport to Hotel (Central Tokyo)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared Arrival Transfer : Narita International Airport to Hotel (Central Tokyo)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Highly recommended to people who don't want to be hassled when they are staying in Japan" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Shared Arrival Transfer : Narita International Airport to Hotel (Central Tokyo)
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportNaritaAirport & Hotel Transfers - Chiba PrefectureTransportation Services - Chiba PrefectureAirport & Hotel Transfers - ChibaTransportation Services - ChibaAirport & Hotel Transfers - TokyoTransportation Services - TokyoCategory