- Explore Osaka’s local neighborhoods and see sights most tours miss
- Sample delicious Osakan street foods and dine at a traditional restaurant
- Insider tips and recommendations from a local guide
- Personalized small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
Departure & Return
Meet at Daikokucho Station (Midosuji Line), Exit 1, at the top of the stairs (In front of "Family Mart" Convenience store. Note: Only 1 stop away from Namba station. Only 6 stops away from Umeda station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Backstreet Osaka Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "To solo female travelers: make sure you take your time to research about this and ask any questions to the tour operator, they are very kind and responsive." See review
- "Not accomadating to my age wouldn’t recommend for seniors !" See review
- "The few hours you spend with these guys on a winding journey through the unseen Osaka backstreets will give you a more rounded view of the city after you have visited the usual touristic sights." See review