- Gain insight into Hokkaido culture with a guide local to Sapporo
- 3-hour private walking tour is customized to personal preferences
- Flexible meeting point allows for a convenient pickup location
- Guide reveals best-kept secrets and historical landmarks including sacred shrines
Departure & Return
Upon booking your meeting point can be arranged (e.g. your hotel/accommodation), however this MUST be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Unscripted
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff