Explore our promoted experiences
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour with a local guide
- Hotel transfers are included
- Take time to perform your daily prayers in a special prayer room
- While the tour specifically caters to Muslims, non-Muslims are also welcome!
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour duration can be extended at a rate of 1,000 yen per person, per half hour, payable in cash
- Solo-trip will incur an additional fee of ¥3,000.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip Designer Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms