10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
It can be challenging and time-consuming to get to beautiful Lake Toya by bus or train. Maximize your time and reduce hassle by booking this full-day trip with a private guide. Explore the serene beauty of this caldera lake at your own pace. Get panoramic views from the Mount Usu ropeway. Get a relaxing day in nature, and enjoy a stop for freshly made ice cream on before return trip to your hotel.
- Discover the spectacular volcanic activity of Hell Valley
- Explore Lake Toya with your personal licensed guide
- Get excellent views of the volcano’s summit from the Mount Uzu ropeway
- Visit the natural footbath at the Oyunuma River (closed in winter)
- Convenient round trip transportation from your Sapporo hotel
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking licensed guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Highway fee: Sedan and Van 8500 yen, Minibus 9850 yen
Parking fee: about 2000-3000 yen
Ropeway fee: adult 1600 yen per person, child 800 yen per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Oyunma Natural Foot Bath is closed in winter time.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please pay the extra fees by cash. Credit card is acceptable for lunch only
- Additional fee 13,000 yen per hour will apply if the tour exceeds 10 hours by your request or if you do not return at the designated time
- Fruits picking can be included from June to September. Please request at time of booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel Inc.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Lake Toya and Noboribetsu Sightseeing from Sapporo?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitisation during Private Lake Toya and Noboribetsu Sightseeing from Sapporo?
A:The policy on sanitisation is:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Lake Toya and Noboribetsu Sightseeing from Sapporo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Lake Toya and Noboribetsu Sightseeing from Sapporo
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSapporoBus Tours - HokkaidoNature and Wildlife - HokkaidoFull-day Tours - HokkaidoBus Tours - NaritaNature and Wildlife - NaritaFull-day Tours - NaritaBus Tours - KawagoeNature and Wildlife - KawagoeFull-day Tours - KawagoeCategory
Maruyama Park (Maruyama Koen) Tours & TicketsMt. Moiwa (Moiwa-yama) Tours & TicketsOdori Park (Odori Koen) Tours & TicketsMt. Okura Observatory Tours & TicketsAsahiyama Memorial Park (Asahiyama Kinen Koen) Tours & TicketsBarato River Tours & TicketsTomakomai Tours & TicketsSapporo TV Tower Tours & TicketsShiroi Koibito Park Tours & TicketsSusukino Tours & TicketsMt. Tarumae (Tarumae-zan) Tours & Tickets