6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs, and extra activities for your own
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Bus ticket fee
Departure & Return
3 Chome-4 Chome Kita 6 Jonishi, Kita Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0806, Japan
JR Sapporo Station in front of Nishi Midori no Madoguchi
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- In this tour, you will take a foot bath and experience an onsen. We recommend you to bring a towel for the foot bath and onsen. Towels can also be bought during the tour. Please note the guide will not accompany you in the onsen.
- Lunch is not included, but it is possible to eat at the onsen spots
- On Tuesdays, Sakanoue Saichu is closed. If you visit on Tuesday, or any of the other tourist spots are temporarily closed we will take you to alternative locations
- We will take approximately an hour bus ride to the first spot
- Some routes will be changed in the winter
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 4200)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - Jozankei: Hokkaido's nature and hot springs?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - Jozankei: Hokkaido's nature and hot springs?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - Jozankei: Hokkaido's nature and hot springs?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - Jozankei: Hokkaido's nature and hot springs
6 to 7 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSapporoNature and Wildlife - HokkaidoWalking Tours - HokkaidoNature and Wildlife - NaritaWalking Tours - NaritaNature and Wildlife - KawagoeWalking Tours - KawagoeCategory
Mt. Moiwa (Moiwa-yama) Tours & TicketsMt. Okura Observatory Tours & TicketsOdori Park (Odori Koen) Tours & TicketsMt. Tarumae (Tarumae-zan) Tours & TicketsMaruyama Park (Maruyama Koen) Tours & TicketsSapporo TV Tower Tours & TicketsSusukino Tours & TicketsTomakomai Tours & TicketsAsahiyama Memorial Park (Asahiyama Kinen Koen) Tours & TicketsBarato River Tours & TicketsShiroi Koibito Park Tours & Tickets