6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs, and extra activities for your own
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Train ticket fee
Cable car ticket fee
Departure & Return
Japan, 〒064-0804 北海道札幌市中央区南４条西４−１
Susukino Station, Subway Nanboku Line
Nishi 4Chome-dori, Kita Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Please note that this tour is only available from April 1st till November 30th.
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 3000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - 【Only in Summer】Visit Popular Spots with a Tram in Sapporo?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - 【Only in Summer】Visit Popular Spots with a Tram in Sapporo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - 【Only in Summer】Visit Popular Spots with a Tram in Sapporo?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - 【Only in Summer】Visit Popular Spots with a Tram in Sapporo
6 to 7 hours
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSapporoRail Tours - HokkaidoTrolley Tours - HokkaidoNature and Wildlife - HokkaidoWalking Tours - HokkaidoBeer & Brewery Tours - HokkaidoRail Tours - NaritaTrolley Tours - NaritaNature and Wildlife - NaritaWalking Tours - NaritaBeer & Brewery Tours - NaritaRail Tours - KawagoeTrolley Tours - KawagoeNature and Wildlife - KawagoeWalking Tours - KawagoeBeer & Brewery Tours - KawagoeCategory
Mt. Tarumae (Tarumae-zan) Tours & TicketsSapporo TV Tower Tours & TicketsShiroi Koibito Park Tours & TicketsBarato River Tours & TicketsAsahiyama Memorial Park (Asahiyama Kinen Koen) Tours & TicketsTomakomai Tours & TicketsOdori Park (Odori Koen) Tours & TicketsMaruyama Park (Maruyama Koen) Tours & TicketsMt. Okura Observatory Tours & TicketsSusukino Tours & TicketsMt. Moiwa (Moiwa-yama) Tours & Tickets