- 5-day South Korea tour with hotel accommodation and transport
- Visit Gongju, Buyeo, Suncheon, Yeosu, Busan, Wonju, Mt Seorak National Park and more
- Acquaint yourself with Korean history during visits to the Tomb of King Muryeong in Gongju and Gwangju National Museum
- Admire traditional Korean houses at Jeonju Hanok and Hahoe Folk Village
- Explore Bulguksa Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage site known for its historical pagodas
- Learn about present-day South Korea and plans for the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games
- Enjoy 4-star hotel accommodation with breakfasts included
Departure & Return
Donghwa Duty Free Shop Building, at Gwanghwamun Intersection at around 18:00 pm
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Warm clothes are recommended during winter months
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; good walking shoes are recommended
- Itinerary and hotels are subject to change due to weather, traffic and other unforeseen local circumstances
- Luggage allowance is one carry-on bag which measures approx. 24" x 16" x 11"
- Passport name, number, expiry and country of issue are required at time of booking for all participants
- You may choose single room or double room accommodation at checkout. If groups booking with an odd number choose double room accommodation, three people will share one double room and a pullout bed will be available for the third person at no extra charge. Please inform the tour operator at the time of booking if you would like to arrange a double room with a third pullout bed. If three people do not wish to share one double room then one person can book a single room
- Child price applies for children age 3 to 5 if they share a bed with an adult; if a child sleeps in their own bed they must pay the full adult price
- If your booking party is one adult and one child then the child must book as an adult
- Infants age 2 and younger are free
- One person can book the tour, but a minimum of two people are required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet this requirement. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- NOTE for solo travelers: A single room surcharge of $280USD(High Season $320) will be payable directly to the tour operator at the time of tour check-in. 2019 High Season : 12JUL~1SEP, 4OCT,6OCT, 20DEC, the single room surcharge is $320USD.
- Most travellers can participate
- There are many corona patients in Gyeongsangbuk-do Province. So, the tour except for Gyeongsangbuk-do, it is replaced by Ulsan tour until the coronavirus situation ends. The below schedule check please. [ DAY3 : Breakfast at your hotel →Jinjuseong Fortress –historically linked to Japanese invasion in 1592.→ Move to Busan(100Km/1.5hrs) →Arrive at Gimhae domestic airport→Depart from Gimhae domestic airport(1st floor, Ticket office of the bus)→Pickup customers to join us in front of Toyoko inn hotel 1, Busan Station 13:00pm →Transfer to Jagalchi- Fishery Market, Busan’s largest seafood market→Haeundae Beach and Dongbaek Park→Transfer to Ulsan Hotel : Ulsan Shilla Stay or similar] [DAY4 : Breakfast at your hotel Visit Daewangam Park, a seaside park located on the east coast. A 1-km trail leads to the seashore after passing through a forest of pine, cherry trees, magnolias, camellias, apricots, and forsythia. Transfer to Danyang (3hrs by car) Visit Mancheonha Skywalk and Dodamsambong where refer to the three stone peaks rising out of the Namhangang River. Move to Wonju (1hr by car) Hotel : Wonju Inter-burgo Hotel or similar]
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY US Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.