6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take advantage of the fact that Bukhansan National Park is within the city limits of Seoul on a trekking tour that ensures you spend less time traveling and more time exploring the granite peaks of Mt. Bukhansan. This small-group tours tailors the pace of the hike to the fitness of the group and ensures you don’t get lost on trails that can be confusing for first-time visitors.
- Guarantee the best views of Seoul from one of Korea's highest peaks
- An ideal choice of activity for lovers of the outdoors
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to 15 people
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch(Lunch Box on a Mountain)
Driving Guide and Mountain Expert
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Personal snacks and Drinks
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We will pick up from any Hotel, Motel, BnB, Guest House in Seoul
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 16 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children(Over 10Years) must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable Dress and Walking Shoes
- A moderate and higher amount of walking is involved
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Outdoors Korea
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Bukhansan Hiking (More Members, Less Cost per Person)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Bukhansan Hiking (More Members, Less Cost per Person)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Bukhansan Hiking (More Members, Less Cost per Person)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 101420P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Bukhansan Hiking (More Members, Less Cost per Person)
6 to 7 hours