Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Nami Island, made famous in South Korean TV shows like 'Winter Sonata'
- Avoid difficulty with the local bus systems, and reach Nami Island by air-conditioned coach
- Hit nearby attractions including Petite France and the Garden of Morning Calm
- Entrance fees plus hassle-free round-trip transport from central Seoul included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age 0-2 : FOC, no seat
- Arrival time & schedule are subjected to weather and traffic conditions
- Please inform beforehand if you will be bringing a stroller/wheelchair
- Please advise during booking if you have a language preference
- Please note that schedule will be changed from 5th December 2018 to 24th March 2019 due to the lighting festival in Garden of Morning Calm.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 43 travellers
- OPERATED BY KTOURSTORY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff