Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Seoul’s most important historic sites of interest in one day
- Travel in comfort by air-conditioned coach
- Explore thousands of years of South Korean civilization
- Entry fees, lunch, and round-trip travel from your Seoul hotel included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; it is recommended that you wear good walking shoes
- Please note: On Mondays, Changdeokgung Palace may be closed; if this is the case, you will visit Bukchon Hanok Village instead
- Please note: On Tuesdays, Gyeongbokgung Palace, the National Folk Museum may be closed; if this is the case, you will visit Deoksu Palace, the History Museum instead
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour include 1 shopping center (Ginseng center)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travellers
- OPERATED BY SEOUL CITY TOUR CO. LTD.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms