7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover South Korea’s royal heritage on this full-day royal palace and shopping tour in Seoul. Follow the Cheonggyecheon Stream with your guide and gain insight into the days of the Joseon Dynasty. See the Blue House, the Republic of Korea’s presidential residence. Explore Gyeongbokgung Palace and watch the changing of the guard ceremony. Head to the National Folk Museum of Korea and behold unique artifacts from across Korea.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup in downtown Seoul only
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel Drop off (Dismissed at Myeong-dong area)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels located in central/downtown Seoul. If you staying at the guesthouse, Airbnb or hotels located in a narrow alley, we may pick you up at the nearest subway station.
Return: Drop-off at Myeongdong or Seoul City Hall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Hotel pickup is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is behind alleys, our English guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station.
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY I LOVE SEOUL TOUR Lctd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Seoul Royal Palace Tour Including Namdaemun Market
7 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursShopping ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeoulFood Tours - IncheonBus Tours - IncheonShopping Tours - IncheonMarkets - IncheonHistorical Tours - IncheonFull-day Tours - IncheonFood Tours - YonginBus Tours - YonginShopping Tours - YonginMarkets - YonginHistorical Tours - YonginFull-day Tours - YonginFood Tours - JeonjuBus Tours - JeonjuShopping Tours - JeonjuMarkets - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuFull-day Tours - JeonjuCategory
InsadongNamdaemun MarketGwangjang MarketSeoul City HallAmsa-dong Prehistoric Settlement SiteMt. Bukhan (Bukhansan)Bosingak BelfryUnhyeongung PalaceNamsangol Hanok Village Paju Premium OutletsBanpo Bridge Rainbow Foundation COEX AquariumLotte WorldAlive Museum InsadongMyeongdong NANTA TheaterJogyesa TempleMNet StudiosGangnamKorean Folk VillageBukchon Hanok Village