- Full-day Seoul tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace and Changdeokgung Palace
- View traditional shops and goods at Insadong Antique Street and Namdaemun Market
- Learn about Korean dynasties when visiting two royal palaces
- Includes lunch, all entrance fees, guide, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
If you don't want us to pick you up, you can meet us at 9 am at the front gate of Jogyesa temple where is the first attractive to visit.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 50 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
After the tour, we will drop all customers off at their pick-up place or City Hall station.
What To Expect
Continue to the Blue House (Cheong Wa Dae), home to the President of the Republic of Korea. From the outside, view the Blue House along with Mt. Bukak in the background.
Head to Gwanghwamun Gate in time to watch the changing of the royal guards ceremony. Then tour the northern palace, Gyeongbokgung, the main palace during the Joseon dynasty.
Stop at the Korean Ginseng Center before sitting down for a lunch of Korean fare. In the afternoon, tour the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Changdeokgung Palace and explore Insadong Antique Street. Experience traditional culture in Insadong by entering a Korean tea house or browsing in the antique shops.
The final stop on your tour takes you to Namdaemun (aka Soongryemun), which was built in 1396 and is listed as Korea's most important National Treasure. Have time to check out the traditional Namdaemun Market before your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Royal guard changing ceremony might be cancelled due to weather conditions
- On Mondays, Changdeokgung Palace is closed and you will go to Bukchon traditional Hanok Village instead
- On Tuesdays, the Gyeongbokgung Palace and National Folklore museum are closed and you will go to Deoksugung Palace and The Presidential Blue House Museum instead
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Seoul N Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is a great way to see and learn about key historical sites in Seoul if you don’t have a lot of days to fully explore Seoul." See review
- "They had lots of room in the van, it had great climate control to deal with the weather and they had room for our packable stroller and baby bag." See review
- "We only had two days in the city and this tour was worth it!" See review