- Full-day tour of Seoul’s cultural heritage including Hwaseong Haenggung Palace
- Explore Bukchon Hanok Village with an informative guide and browse for antiques at Insadong
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Changdeokgung Palace Complex and Jongmyo Shrine
- Includes lunch and hotel transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
We pick up from hotels located in central/downtown Seoul. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel.
Tour ends at Myeongdong.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel pickup is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is behind alleys, our English speaking guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station.
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY I LOVE SEOUL TOUR Lctd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.