- Explore the DMZ in safety on a guided tour
- Visit landmarks including the 3rd Tunnel and the Dora Observatory
- Choice of early- or late-morning tours
- Entry fees and round-trip travel from central Seoul included
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
last departure at 07:30am for DMZ morning tour from Hongik Univ. station exit 3. / last departure at 10:30am for DMZ afternoon tour from Hongik Univ. station exit 3.
ending around 2:00 pm for DMZ morning tour at City Hall station. ending around 4:30 pm for DMZ afternoon tour at City Hall station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with claustrophobia for the 3rd Tunnel. Instead, the traveler may wait outside.
- Not recommended for elderly for the 3rd Tunnel as slope way. Instead, they may wait outside.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 39 travellers
- OPERATED BY Seoul N Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Sturdy shoes are a must if you walk down the tunnel, it's extremely steep and about 1/4 mile down then another 1/4 mile underground to the end." See review
- "The third tunnel is quite hard work and probably not suitable for anyone who has claustrophobia and also includes some parts that require you to crouch a little bit." See review
- "It is a tight squeeze, so not for the claustrophobic." See review