- Visit the Jinhae Cherry Blossom Festival from Seoul
- Reach popular viewing spots including Gyeonghwa Station and Mt. Jaehwangsan
- Unrivalled views over the blossoming cherry trees
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from downtown Seoul
Departure & Return
Please come to the outside of Subway Line 4 Myeongdong station Exit #8 by 05:30am.
Please come to the outside of Subway Line 4 Myeongdong station Exit #4 by 06:00am.
Please come to the outside of Subway Line 2/4/5 Dongdaemun History & Culture Park station Exit #9 by 06:15am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Age 0-2 is free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
- Arrival time is subject to weather and traffic conditions
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
- OPERATED BY Korea Time Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.