10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This combination tour offers both time in nature and the city. First, travel to Seoraksan National Park and take a cable car to the peak of Gwongeumseong Fortress—the site of old castle ruins—at the top of a mountain. Then visit the fishing village of Sokcho, where you can visit a Teddy Bear Farm, hang out at Sokcho Beach, take a raft to a North Korean refugee village, and more.
- Full-day guided tour
- Private tour exclusively for your group
- Spend time in nature
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cable Car Ticket
Admission fees to National Park
Ferry ticket to Nami island
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We will pick up any place in Seoul and near Seoul
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Outdoors Korea
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during [Premium Private Tour] Mt Seorak & East Sea or Nami island from Seoul?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
What is the policy on sanitization during [Premium Private Tour] Mt Seorak & East Sea or Nami island from Seoul?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during [Premium Private Tour] Mt Seorak & East Sea or Nami island from Seoul?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms