5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the DMZ without the unnecessary shopping excursions on a morning tour from Seoul. Thanks to courtesy transportation starting from your hotel, there’s no need to rush to a meeting point first thing in the morning. Enjoy an in depth guided tour at the DMZ with visits to Management Center, Freedom Bridge, and third tunnel. End the tour at City Hall or Itaewon in Seoul, ready to continue your day of sightseeing.
- Get an immersive guided tour of the DMZ
- Enjoy round-trip transportation from Seoul
- Return to the city in time for lunch
- Take a half-day break from the hustle and bustle
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel drop-off (dropped off at City Hall or Itaewon)
Departure & Return
110 Sejong-daero, Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport is needed on the tour day
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
- OPERATED BY VIP TRAVEL Co.Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during No Shopping DMZ Half Day Tour from Seoul?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during No Shopping DMZ Half Day Tour from Seoul?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during No Shopping DMZ Half Day Tour from Seoul?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
No Shopping DMZ Half Day Tour from Seoul
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportUnique ExperiencesSeoulUnique Experiences - IncheonBus Tours - IncheonWalking Tours - IncheonHistorical Tours - IncheonPhotography Tours - IncheonHalf-day Tours - IncheonUnique Experiences - YonginBus Tours - YonginWalking Tours - YonginHistorical Tours - YonginPhotography Tours - YonginHalf-day Tours - YonginUnique Experiences - JeonjuBus Tours - JeonjuWalking Tours - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuPhotography Tours - JeonjuHalf-day Tours - JeonjuCategory
Poopoo LandSeodaemun Prison History HallNamsangol Hanok Village Woongjin Play Space (Woongjin Playdoci)Jogyesa TempleDeoksugung Gate GwanghwamunGarosu-gilGwangjang MarketTapgol ParkNamdaemun MarketDynamic MazeEverland ResortGyeonghuigung PalaceNagwon Instrument ArcadeJongmyoNoryangjin Fish MarketJeongdong TheaterInsadongSeoul Museum of History