10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off at the hotel in Seoul
Private transportation with Air-conditioned vehicle
Professional English Speaking Guide with official tour guide license
Cable car to Gweongumseong fortress
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off at the hotel in Seoul.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bergen travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One-Day Tour for stunning Mt.Seoraksan from Seoul?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during One-Day Tour for stunning Mt.Seoraksan from Seoul?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during One-Day Tour for stunning Mt.Seoraksan from Seoul?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One-Day Tour for stunning Mt.Seoraksan from Seoul?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
One-Day Tour for stunning Mt.Seoraksan from Seoul
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeoul4WD Tours - IncheonSporting Events - IncheonBus Tours - IncheonExtreme - IncheonFull-day Tours - Incheon4WD Tours - YonginSporting Events - YonginBus Tours - YonginExtreme - YonginFull-day Tours - Yongin4WD Tours - JeonjuSporting Events - JeonjuBus Tours - JeonjuExtreme - JeonjuFull-day Tours - JeonjuCategory
63 Building (Golden Tower) Gyeonghuigung PalaceAlive Museum InsadongWoongjin Play Space (Woongjin Playdoci)Unhyeongung PalaceThird Tunnel of AggressionJogyesa TempleNoryangjin Fish MarketLotte WorldSeoul City HallDongdaemun Market and Gate (Heunginjimun)Tapgol ParkCheongwadae SarangchaeDaehangno (Daehak-ro)GangnamSeodaemun Prison History HallGana Art CenterSinheungsa TempleBanpo Bridge Rainbow Foundation Garosu-gil