- South Korean cookery class in central Seoul
- Spend time in a local home in the Gangnam district, central Seoul
- Learn of the diverse, fresh ingredients that form the base of South Korean cuisine
- Prepare traditional dishes such as ‘bulgogi’ or ‘doenjang-jjigae’
- Sit down with your host and enjoy the food you prepare together
- Cookery class runs from 11:30am for lunch and 6pm for dinner, on weekends
Departure & Return
Meet your host Jessie at her apartment in the Gangnam neighborhood. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- A maximum of six people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff