12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Tour guiding service
All the other fees not mentioned above(lunch, snack, etc)
Cable Car Fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
I pick up from your hotel, airport, sea port, or anywhere you want to start your tour. But if it is out of Seoul city, there will be additional fee as bellow.
- Incheon airport : 50000 (Layover or back and forth : 90000)
- Kimpo airport : 25000
- Incheon Seaport : 40000 (Layover or back and forth : 70000)
- Incheon Intl Airport, 272 Gonghang-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon South Korea
- Gimpo Intl Airport, 112 Haneul-gil, Gangseo-gu, Seoul South Korea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Specialists with Cameras
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Trip in Mt Seorak & East Sea with a Photographer Tourguide!!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Trip in Mt Seorak & East Sea with a Photographer Tourguide!!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Private Trip in Mt Seorak & East Sea with a Photographer Tourguide!!?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Trip in Mt Seorak & East Sea with a Photographer Tourguide!!?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Trip in Mt Seorak & East Sea with a Photographer Tourguide!!
7 hours 30 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeoulBus Tours - IncheonTrolley Tours - IncheonNature and Wildlife - IncheonFull-day Tours - IncheonBus Tours - YonginTrolley Tours - YonginNature and Wildlife - YonginFull-day Tours - YonginBus Tours - JeonjuTrolley Tours - JeonjuNature and Wildlife - JeonjuFull-day Tours - JeonjuCategory
Olympic ParkSeoul City HallNational Folk Museum of KoreaInsadongJogyesa TempleGyeonghuigung PalaceDongdaemun Market and Gate (Heunginjimun)Deoksugung Lotte WorldJamsil Sports ComplexEverland ResortSeoul Museum of HistoryBongeunsa TempleLotte World Tower & MallAlive Museum InsadongDaehangno (Daehak-ro)Joint Security Area (Panmunjom)Namsan Tower (N Seoul Tower)Petite FranceCheongwadae Sarangchae