4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This half-day Seoul sightseeing itinerary continues with a tour of the Changdeokgung Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and Namsangol Hanok Village. Browse for goods along Insadong Street and Namdaemun Market, with views of the beautiful Sungnyemun Gate.
- Half-day Seoul sightseeing tour including Namdaemun Market
- Visit UNESCO-listed Changdeokgung Palace
- Tour Namsangol Hanok Village with an informative guide
- Shop for Korean crafts and antiques in Insadong
- Head to the open-air market of Namdaemun
- Includes pickup from centrally located Seoul hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup in downtown Seoul only
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel Drop off (Dismiss at Myeongdong)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels located in central/downtown Seoul. If your hotel is not listed, please let us know your hotel's name and address. If you staying at the guesthouse, Airbnb or hotels located in a narrow alley, we may pick you up at the nearest subway station.
Return: Drop-off at Myeongdong
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Hotel pickup is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is behind alleys, our English guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station.
- On Mondays Namsangol Hanok is closed. Instead you will go to Bukchon Hanok Village
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY I LOVE SEOUL TOUR Lctd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Because it is outdoor tour and Seoul's summer is very hot." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Seoul Afternoon Tour Including Changdeokgung Palace and Namdaemun Market
7 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSeoulFood Tours - IncheonBus Tours - IncheonMarkets - IncheonHistorical Tours - IncheonHalf-day Tours - IncheonFood Tours - YonginBus Tours - YonginMarkets - YonginHistorical Tours - YonginHalf-day Tours - YonginFood Tours - JeonjuBus Tours - JeonjuMarkets - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuHalf-day Tours - JeonjuCategory
Seodaemun Prison History HallMt. Bukhan (Bukhansan)Korean Furniture MuseumUnhyeongung PalaceNational Folk Museum of KoreaNamsangol Hanok Village Myeongdong NANTA TheaterNamsan Tower (N Seoul Tower)Jamsil Sports ComplexJoint Security Area (Panmunjom)Trickeye MuseumJongmyoHan River (Hangang)Amsa-dong Prehistoric Settlement SiteFigure Museum WNational Museum of KoreaSeoul City HallNoryangjin Fish MarketPoopoo LandBanpo Bridge Rainbow Foundation