- See the best of Seoul with ease on this cycling and sightseeing tour
- Leave the map behind with your guide to lead the way
- Hit top sits of interest like Jogyesa Temple and Tongin Market with ease
- Panoramic views along the attractive Cheonggyecheon Stream
Departure & Return
A) Jonggak Stn. line 1: Exit #5. Walk (60m) and cross the River. After the bridge turn right. or A) Eulgiro-1-ga Stn. line 2: Exit #2. Walk (100m) to the River. Do not cross the bridge but turn left at the river. B)You will see a large white Korea Tourism Building. Meet in lobby 5 min before time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY We Ride Korea Bicycle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.