4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit two of Seoul's UNESCO World Heritage sites—Jongmyo Shrine and the Changdeokgung Palace Complex—on this half-day tour. Learn from a guide about Korea's cultural heritage, starting with a tour of Bukchon Hanok Village, which features traditional homes dating back to the Joseon Dynasty of the 14th century. Finish your tour with drop-off in Myeongdong.
- Explore Bukchon Hanok Village with an informative guide
- Visit UNESCO-listed Jongmyo Shrine and Changdeokgung Palace
- Includes minivan transport from centrally located hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup in downtown Seoul only
Hotel pickup available outside downtown for an additional charge
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel Drop off (Dismissed at Myeong-dong area)
Meals or drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is only available for centrally located Seoul hotels (downtown); if your hotel or guesthouse is behind an alley, your guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station. If your hotel is not listed, please let us know your hotel name and address.
Return: Drop-off at Myeongdong
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel pickup is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is behind alleys, our English guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station.
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY I LOVE SEOUL TOUR Lctd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Seoul Morning Heritage Tour Including Changdeokgung Palace
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSeoulBus Tours - IncheonHistorical Tours - IncheonHalf-day Tours - IncheonBus Tours - YonginHistorical Tours - YonginHalf-day Tours - YonginBus Tours - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuHalf-day Tours - JeonjuCategory
COEX AquariumNational Folk Museum of KoreaFootball FaentasiumKorean Folk VillagePoopoo LandMt. Bukhan (Bukhansan)63 Building (Golden Tower) Everland ResortBanpo Bridge Rainbow Foundation JongmyoNamsan Cable CarMNet StudiosGate GwanghwamunCheonggyecheonHwaseong FortressWar Memorial of KoreaNamsan Tower (N Seoul Tower)Running Man Thematic Experience Center InsadongFigure Museum WHongdae