- Gain insight into Joseon-era history on a full-day tour from Seoul
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Suwan Hwaseong Fortress with a guide
- Admire traditional Korean architecture at the Hwaseong Haenggung Palace
- Observe traditional blacksmiths, potters and weavers at the Korean Folk Village
- Tour includes pickup at your hotel in downtown Seoul
Departure & Return
We pick up from hotels located in central/downtown Seoul. Please provide the exact hotel name and address.
Tour ends at Mydongdong. Hotel drop-off is not included.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Hotel pickup is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is behind alleys, our English guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers like ginseng center or amethyst factory
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY I LOVE SEOUL TOUR Lctd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.