3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience a relaxing part of Korea's traditions when you visit an authentic ‘jjimjilbang’ (traditional Korean spa), one of Seoul’s indoor, communal bathhouses. Step into the hot pool to soak, followed by the sauna, then complete the rejuvenation process with a full-body scrub, oil massage, cucumber facial and shampoo by an expert practitioner. Known as ‘seshin,' this ritual cleanse leaves your skin soft and your body relaxed. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off, leaving your mind free to enjoy the relaxation and pampering.
- Traditional Korean spa experience in Seoul
- Soak in a hot bath and rejuvenate at the sauna of an indoor facility separated by gender
- Receive instructions from a guide before an expert practitioner cleanses your skin, face and hair
- Enjoy a body scrub, oil massage, cucumber facial and shampoo
- Make a brief stop at a ginseng and amethyst center for a glimpse at Korean gemstones
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges