4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Hwaseong Fortress at Suwon on this half-day tour with a guide. See the fortress highlights and learn the significance of each directional gate, then discover the unique architecture of the Hwaseong Haenggung Palace. Round-trip transport by coach or minivan is included from centrally located hotels in Seoul, departing in the morning.
- Half-day tour of Hwaseong Fortress with round-trip hotel transport from Seoul
- Learn about the Joseon Dynasty from the guide
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site at Suwon
- Understand the architectural significance of Hwaseong Haenggung Palace
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
Hotel pickup in downtown Seoul only
Seoul downtown hotel pickup service only. If customer's stay is not at the Seoul downtown district might have extra charge occur based on the distance.
Hotel Drop off (Dismissed at Myeong-dong area)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels located in central Seoul. Please provide us exact full address of your accommodation. If your hotel/guesthouse is located in a narrow alley, we will pick you up at the nearest subway station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Hotel pickup is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is at an alternate location, our English speaking guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY I LOVE SEOUL TOUR Lctd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Suwon Hwaseong Fortress Small-Group Morning Tour from Seoul
3 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSeoulBus Tours - IncheonHistorical Tours - IncheonHalf-day Tours - IncheonBus Tours - YonginHistorical Tours - YonginHalf-day Tours - YonginBus Tours - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuHalf-day Tours - JeonjuCategory
Lotte World AquariumWar Memorial of KoreaMt. Bukhan (Bukhansan)Lotte WorldNational Museum of KoreaFigure Museum WRunning Man Thematic Experience Center InsadongBosingak BelfryPoopoo LandNational Folk Museum of KoreaMNet StudiosTrickeye MuseumKorean Folk VillageKorean Furniture MuseumDynamic MazeHwaseong FortressLotte World Tower & MallPaju Premium OutletsEverland ResortPetite France