2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Personal walk-in service into the Ghibli Museum
Optional 1.5 hour tour within the museum
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- The cost includes ticket (age 4+, 1000 JPY); service fee, walk-in service, and optional tour (8800 JPY). Adult pricing applies to all travelers age 4 and above.
- The entrance times for Ghibli Museum are 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, or 4:00 pm. The tickets are based on availability and will be on a first-come first-served basis. If there is no availability in the calendar then all tickets are sold-out.
- The tour will begin immediately at the start time. Once the tour guide and other guests have entered the museum, the tour guide will not be allowed to leave the museum to get any late guests. Please arrive exactly at the meeting time (20 minutes before the entrance time) to meet the tour guide. If you are late, you will not be able to enter the museum and will not receive a refund.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers age 4 and above.
- Please note that if the tour guide has seen the film before, the museum does not allow the tour guide to watch the short film again. Therefore, guests may go into the theatre to watch the short film (10 to 15 minutes) on their own and the tour guide will wait outside of the theatre for the guests.
- The following rules were set by Ghibli Museum to make your stay at the museum pleasant, safe and comfortable: 1) Photography and video recording are not allowed inside the Museum. The Ghibli Museum is a portal to a storybook world. As the main character in a story, we ask that you experience the Museum space with your own eyes and senses, instead of through a camera's viewfinder. We ask that you make what you experienced in the Museum the special memory that you take home with you. 2) Admission into the Saturn Theater will be limited to one screening per person. 3) Smoking is strictly prohibited on the premises of the Museum. 4) Please turn off all mobile phones. You are also asked not to use mobile phones outside the Museum building where they may disturb others. 5) Those who are sensitive to light should be aware that in the Permanent Exhibition Room, there is an exhibit that flashes bright bursts of stroboscopic light. 6) The garden roof may be closed in case of inclement weather. 7) The Cat Bus is for elementary school children and under only. 8) Eating and drinking are prohibited inside the Museum. Anyone who has brought food or beverages to the Museum must eat or drink on the Cafe's outside deck only (The deck area may be closed in case of inclement weather) and take with them any litter he/she has created. 9) Please leave baby carriages at the designated storage area. Coin lockers are available for small bags and parcels. For large luggage, please contact our Museum staff for assistance. 10) It is prohibited to enter the Museum with dangerous objects. 11) Pets (except seeing-eye or guide dogs) are not allowed in the Museum. 12) Any activities which may interfere with the operation of the Museum, either inside the Museum or in the facilities related to the Museum, are strictly prohibited. 13) The Museum reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone who might interfere with other visitors or cause trouble to others in the Museum. 14) No re-entry to the Museum is allowed. 15) The Museum or its related service providers are not responsible for accidents caused by visitors' negligence. 16) Visitor parking is not available at the Museum. You are kindly requested not to come to the Museum by car. 17) Meetings, speeches, distribution of leaflets, and exhibit and sales of goods are prohibited within the Museum. 18) Photography or video recording of the Museum for commercial purpose is not allowed. 19) Ticket purchase for resale is not allowed.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
- OPERATED BY Japan Awaits
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Studio Ghibli Museum: Guaranteed Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
What is the policy on sanitization during Studio Ghibli Museum: Guaranteed Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Studio Ghibli Museum: Guaranteed Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Studio Ghibli Museum: Guaranteed Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Studio Ghibli Museum: Guaranteed Tour
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksTokyo PrefectureTheme Parks - MusashinoAttractions & Museums - MusashinoMuseum Tickets & Passes - MusashinoTheme Parks - KantoAttractions & Museums - KantoMuseum Tickets & Passes - KantoTheme Parks - Saitama PrefectureAttractions & Museums - Saitama PrefectureMuseum Tickets & Passes - Saitama PrefectureCategory