- Full-day Mt. Fuji coach tour from Tokyo
- Hear recorded commentary via audio headphones
- Includes round-trip transport from a central meeting point
- Meet a ninja at the Oshino Ninja Village
- Opt to include a Japanese-style lunch
- Take a thrilling 4-D flight simulation ride at Fuji-Q Highland
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (if lunch option is selected)
- We can provide Vegetarian lunch or Halal lunch. Please let us know 2-days before the tour if these options are necessary
- Audio guidance in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Thai and Indonesian
- Free Wi-Fi service available on the bus
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and meal.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pickup service will be unavailable during 10th July to 8th September due to the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 43 travellers
- OPERATED BY Japan Panoramic Tours
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 1-Day Mt Fuji Bus Tour with 4-D Mt.Fuji movie Ride and Ninja Experience.