1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
National Licensed English speaking local tour guide
Interactive communication with local guides
Internet equipment, environment and charges
Departure & Return
Keio Plaza Hotel , 2 Chome-2 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0023, JapanThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is a virtual tour via Zoom. Please note that this is not a live broadcast of an actual tour/from sightseeing spots.
- Please download Zoom on a smartphone or computer beforehand.
- The Zoom URL invitation will be sent to you by the day prior to the tour.
- The login URL may only be used by customers who have made a booking.
- On the day, the National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter will be on standby 30 minutes prior to start. Customers are recommended to connect early.
- here may be a change of time, etc. depending on signal conditions on the day or other reason.
- There will also be a question and answer session.
- The Zoom meeting room opened online can be entered 10 minutes prior to start.
- While participants can enter and leave the room as they please, refunds will not be issued if participation time is shortened due to participant circumstances.
- For Zoom's basic operation methods, please check the Zoom official website - *We will not take any questions relating to Zoom. Also, we take no responsibility for any errors or trouble that occur because of Zoom. If you have any questions on how to use it, etc. please inquire with Zoom.
- Please note that refunds cannot be issued in the event that customers cannot participate on the virtual tour or end up participating partway due to trouble with the Zoom app or their device or due to an unstable Internet environment.
- During the virtual tour, there may be unexpected disruptions to images or sound depending on the signal condition. Please be aware that no refunds will be issued even in such cases.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
- OPERATED BY JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during [Virtual Tour] Zoom viewing tour Mt. Fuji & Hakone Highlight ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
[Virtual Tour] Zoom viewing tour Mt. Fuji & Hakone Highlight
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTokyoRail Tours - KantoBus Tours - KantoWalking Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoRail Tours - MusashinoBus Tours - MusashinoWalking Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoRail Tours - KawasakiBus Tours - KawasakiWalking Tours - KawasakiHistorical Tours - KawasakiCategory
Tokyo DisneySea®LEGOLAND® Discovery Center TokyoNational Museum of Western ArtShinjuku Golden GaiShinjukuThunder Gate (Kaminarimon)Nakamise Shopping StreetRainbow BridgeFuji-Hakone-Izu National ParkSky Circus Sunshine60 ObservatoryMt. Takao Cable CarChidorigafuchi MoatYoyogi Park (Yoyogi Koen)Mount Nesugata ObservatoryMt. Fuji 5th StationNational Art Center Tokyo (NACT)Tokyo JoypolisOdaiba Seaside Park (Oaidaba Kaihin Koen)Toyo Bunko MuseumShinagawa Aquarium