2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
4-chōme-7-25 Shinkiba, Koto City, Tokyo 136-0082, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Passengers who have gone diving in the past 24 hours cannot participate
- If the tour can't be conducted due to inclement weather, specific problems with the aircraft, other disturbances to flight operations or flight cancellation, you will receive a full refund or change to an alternative date
- If you want to flight in 5 days, please check the weather forecast because your tour will be cancelled due to bad weather.
- This tour does not promise you to see Mt. Fuji. If it is cloudy and you cannot see Mt. Fuji, change the course. Any difference that occurs will be refunded. Even if you couldn't see Mt. Fuji, accommodation and transportation costs will not be refunded to you.
- Due to comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, weight limitation is 286 lbs (130 kg) per passenger.The maximum total weight limit is 530 lbs (240 kg).
- The plan of Tokyo heliport departure is a part of the terrorism countermeasure of Tokyo, and photography and the picture taking in the site are banned. Passengers who would like to commemorate Memorial in front of the helicopter, please consider Funabashi helport and the night course from Yokohama Nishi heliport. It is possible to shoot in the helicopter and shoot during flight.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AirX Helicopter service(ヘリコプター遊覧飛行)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during [90 Minutes] Tokaido Tour: Tokyo to Mt. Fuji Helicopter Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during [90 Minutes] Tokaido Tour: Tokyo to Mt. Fuji Helicopter Tour ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Compare Similar Experiences
[90 Minutes] Tokaido Tour: Tokyo to Mt. Fuji Helicopter Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoHelicopter Tours - KantoFull-day Tours - KantoHelicopter Tours - MusashinoFull-day Tours - MusashinoHelicopter Tours - KawasakiFull-day Tours - KawasakiCategory
National Art Center Tokyo (NACT)Haneda Airport (HND)Suntory HallSumida River (Sumida Gawa)Kitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)Tokyo Disneyland®Rikugien GardenEdo-Tokyo MuseumTokyo City View Observation Deck (Tokyo Sky Deck)Oedo Onsen MonogatariAkasaka Palace (State Guest House)Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)Aokigahara ForestHakone Komagatake Ropeway (Komagatake Ropeway Line)Toyo Bunko MuseumFuji-Hakone-Izu National ParkYurakucho Yakitori AlleyMuseum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT)Tokyo National MuseumTokyo Solamachi