- Discover great shopping and food spots in Yanaka
- Try a variety of Japanese specialities, including ramen, sake, and mochi
- Enrich your knowledge of Japanese cuisine from guide commentary
- Fuss-free tour with all food and drink tastings included
Departure & Return
In front of the North Gate It's JR Yamanote, NIPPORI station NOT NISHI-NIPPORI station. If you're taking the train from SHIBUYA, SHINJUKU area, please take the train bound for IKEBUKURO, UENO direction. Nippori station is 1 station after Nishi-Nippori NORTH GATE is BACK side of the platform/car If you're taking the train from MEGURO, SHINAGAWA area, please take the train bound for TOKYO, UENO direction. Nippori station is 1 station after Uguisudani NORTH GATE is FRONT side of the platform/car If you're taking a taxi, please tell your taxi driver to drop you off at JR Nippori station East exit. From East exit, please take the escalator to enter the station building. You will see JR North gate on your left.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Oishii Tokyo Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.