- See the iconic UNESCO-listed mountain from its best angles
- Stop at cultural attractions like Oshino Hakkai village along the way
- Curate your tour to suit your interests—tour operated with just your private party
- Make the trip from Tokyo in comfort and ease with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Don't worry if your hotel is not on the list, we do pick up from any location in Tokyo including air BnB. Please type your pick up information when you book.
- Haneda Airport, 3-3-2 Hanedakuko, Ota 144-0041 Tokyo Prefecture
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide, subject to availability. Please specify your preferable language at checkout
- The tour will not be cancelled or refunded even if some spots are not fully visible due to weather conditions. The activity schedule is subject to change/cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions
- Bathing suits or any form of clothing is not permitted inside the hot springs. Men's and women's tubs are separate. Tattoos or body paint is strictly prohibited from entering the hot spring facility
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TOKYO STAR AGENCY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Chartered Car to Mt. Fuji Lake Kawaguchiko or Hakone and Lake Ashi.