Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Visit Mount Fuji and the area with an English- and Chinese-speaking guide
- Round-trip bus fare is included
- See hot springs, lakes, and the beautiful Mount Fuji
- Stop for outlet shopping on your way back
Departure & Return
'Ueno JR Station Park Gate' (Tokyo Bunka Kaikan) dept. at 7:30 5-45 Uenokoen, Taito-ku, Tokyo-to 110-8716 maps: https://goo.gl/maps/FXcRptxnmex From 'Park Gate' of JR Ueno St., cross the road: Tokyo Bunka Kaikan' in front of you. How to reach the location: https://youtu.be/UE_DxUgnQgA
The meeting point is in front of Sunshine Prince Hotel. 7:30 departure
The meeting point is in front of KOKUYO Tokyo Shinagawa Office. 7:30 departure
Shinjuku LOVE Object (in front of Shinjuku I-land Tower) 8:30 departure 160-0023, 6-5-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo
Next to Shinjuku Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be on time. The tour bus will depart as scheduled.
- The 5th station is 2300m above sea level, so bring a jacket because it could get chilly.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. During heavy snowfall season the road leading up to Fuji 5th station will be blocked off. In this case instead of Mt. Fuji 5th station, we will visit Kitaguchi-Hongu-Fujisengen Shrine.
- Depending on traffic and road conditions, the time spent at each sightseeing spot may be shortened.
- This tour will depart regardless of weather or traffic conditions, unless you are notified otherwise by the local operator. Trip Advisor / Viator and your local tour operator will not be responsible for itinerary changes due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Depending on the number of participants, English and Chinese commentary might be given in the same bus.
- The only drop-off location available is Shinjuku (Shinjuku station west exit)
- All departure location options are shuttle buses leading to the last departure location, 'Shinjuku LOVE Object'. If you don't want to ride a shuttle bus, please select the 'Shinjuku LOVE Object' departure location.
- Most travellers can participate
- Please note that there won't be any guide joining the tour for customers who book the Semi-Private option. (English-speaking driver only)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travellers
- OPERATED BY VIP Japan Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Mount Fuji itself was cloud covered (as always and that can be helped) but Stage 5 is still a beautiful place." See review