- A running tour helps you save time and explore Tokyo at a fast pace
- See many top sights including Ueno Park, and Imperial Palace
- No need to bring food with you—water and snacks are included
- Relax and unwind with entry to a Tokyo public bathhouse included
Departure & Return
Departure Time Depends on season (please ask me before order) Duration 5h
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We jog rain or shine. But only when the whether is "very bad", we cannot deal with this experience for your safety. I will judge 1 day before the experience, in this case.
- Bring your own running shoes and wears, and change of wears for after jogging & bathing.
- We need to start at the fixed time.
- When we have other guests, even though you can run fast, we have to jog at the slowest member's pace, jog together, help each other.
- Near public transportation
- In the public bath, male and female are separated, and we have to be naked (we can't wear anything)
- We rent towels at the facility(fee is including in price)
- Please prepare about 2,000JPY cash to eat lunch/dinner at Izakaya after jogging and bathing
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you look feel sick, I stop you jogging/bathing/drinking for your safety
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
- OPERATED BY eight one management co.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.