4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Harajuku is one of Tokyo’s most atmospheric districts, known for its colourful fashions, quirky cafés, and pop culture. This tour is designed with Muslim travelers in mind, visiting family-friendly attractions, cafés that meet Muslim dietary requirements, and destinations where prayer rooms are available. Walk down Takeshita Street, shop for ‘kawaii’ (‘cute’) souvenirs, stop at an Owl Café and a café with 3D latte art, and admire the local street art.
- Visit shops, cafés, and street art spots in Harajuku
- Local guide who understands the needs of Muslim travelers
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people
- Tour caters for both Muslims and non-Muslims
Saved to wishlist!
Owl Cafe Experience
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Japan, 〒150-0001 Tokyo, Shibuya City, Jingūmae, 1-chōme−19−１１ はらじゅくアッシュビル1階 原宿ツーリストインフォメーションセンター内
Harajuku Tourist Information Center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is possible to arrange tour route changes according to your request.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Trip Designer Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-day Kawaii Tour in Harajuku?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-day Kawaii Tour in Harajuku?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Half-day Kawaii Tour in Harajuku?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-day Kawaii Tour in Harajuku?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 22178P34
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-day Kawaii Tour in Harajuku
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursPub ToursShopping ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportTokyoFood Tours - KantoPub Tours - KantoShopping Tours - KantoWalking Tours - KantoStreet Food Tours - KantoHalf-day Tours - KantoFood Tours - MusashinoPub Tours - MusashinoShopping Tours - MusashinoWalking Tours - MusashinoStreet Food Tours - MusashinoHalf-day Tours - MusashinoFood Tours - KawasakiPub Tours - KawasakiShopping Tours - KawasakiWalking Tours - KawasakiStreet Food Tours - KawasakiHalf-day Tours - KawasakiCategory
Kappabashi (Kitchen Town)Shiba Park (Shiba Koen)Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo GardenYanakaHakone RopewayToyo Bunko MuseumHappo-en GardenMount Nesugata ObservatoryHanayashikiNational Diet BuildingKitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)RoppongiShinjuku Golden GaiOdaiba Seaside Park (Oaidaba Kaihin Koen)NamjatownThunder Gate (Kaminarimon)Hakone Komagatake Ropeway (Komagatake Ropeway Line)Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT)Sky Circus Sunshine60 ObservatoryTsukishima Monja Street