10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a day in the snow with this Lake Kawaguchi and Fujiten Snow Resort excursion from Tokyo. After leaving the city, you'll travel to Lake Kawaguchi, one of the largest bodies of water to lie in the foothills of Mt. Fuji. Stop to take photos of the mountain against a backdrop of the lake, then head to Fujiten Snow Resort to sledge and play in the snow in a family-friendly enclosed area, safely set apart from the ski slopes. The day trip includes sled rental.
- Lake Kawaguchi and Fujiten Snow Resort tour from Tokyo
- Pose for striking photos in front of Mt. Fuji at Lake Kawaguchi
- Enjoy ample free time for lunch and snow fun at Fujiten Snow Resort
- Sledge in safety in a separate sled area, which is perfect for kids
- Relax with prebooked round-trip transport from your Tokyo hotel
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
A great choice for families, this tour lets you escape the city without worry about advance planning.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup from select Tokyo hotels
Transport by air-conditioned minivan or minibus
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Japan, 〒160-0023 Tokyo, Shinjuku City, Nishishinjuku, 1-chōme−7−３ モード学園総合校舎コクーンタワ
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Lake Kawaguchi and Fujiten Snow Resort are likely to be cold; warm, waterproof clothing including a hat, snow boots, gloves, and warm socks are recommended
- Views of Mt. Fuji might be obscured in bad weather conditions such as fog, cloud, or rain
- The day trip may finish later than planned if there is bad traffic or weather
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Countryside Day Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Fujiten Snow Resort and Lake Kawaguchi Day Trip from Tokyo
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Winter SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTokyoGinzaWinter Sports - KantoWinter Sports - MusashinoWinter Sports - KawasakiCategory
National Museum of Western ArtGhibli MuseumTokyo DisneySea®Fuji Five Lakes (Fujigoko)Meiji Jingu StadiumNational Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan)Yurakucho Yakitori AlleyShinjukuTokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)Tokyo One Piece TowerThunder Gate (Kaminarimon)Rikugien GardenKasai Rinkai ParkJindai Botanical GardensEdo Wonderland (Nikko Edomura)Daibutsu (Great Buddha of Kamakura)Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)OwakudaniHarajuku21_21 Design Sight