9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Local Guide
Other personal expenses
Entrance fee (for you and your guide)
Transportation fee (for yourself and your guide); Bus 4,500JPY, Train 8,500JPY per person.
Departure & Return
3-chōme-38-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0022, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mt. Fuji Five Lakes Area Full-Day Private Trip (Tokyo DEP.) with Licensed Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mt. Fuji Five Lakes Area Full-Day Private Trip (Tokyo DEP.) with Licensed Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Mt. Fuji Five Lakes Area Full-Day Private Trip (Tokyo DEP.) with Licensed Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mt. Fuji Five Lakes Area Full-Day Private Trip (Tokyo DEP.) with Licensed Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursBus ToursCity ToursUnderground Tours Walking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoShore Excursions - KantoRail Tours - KantoBus Tours - KantoCity Tours - KantoUnderground Tours - KantoWalking Tours - KantoPorts of Call Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoShore Excursions - MusashinoRail Tours - MusashinoBus Tours - MusashinoCity Tours - MusashinoUnderground Tours - MusashinoWalking Tours - MusashinoPorts of Call Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoShore Excursions - KawasakiRail Tours - KawasakiBus Tours - KawasakiCity Tours - KawasakiUnderground Tours - KawasakiWalking Tours - KawasakiPorts of Call Tours - KawasakiHistorical Tours - KawasakiCategory
Sumida River (Sumida Gawa)Mt. Takao Cable CarHama Rikyu GardensKokugikan Sumo Stadium & MuseumZojo-ji TempleOdaiba Seaside Park (Oaidaba Kaihin Koen)Thunder Gate (Kaminarimon)Tokyo Camii & Turkish Culture CenterTokyo Daijingu ShrineNational Art Center Tokyo (NACT)KabukichoYurakucho Yakitori AlleyShibuyaRoppongi Kaguwa Japanese Dance CabaretNezu Museum (Nezu Bijutsukan)Haneda Airport (HND)Hakone Open-Air MuseumTokyo National MuseumShinagawa AquariumAkasaka Palace (State Guest House)