- Maximize time in Japan with a day trip to see Mt. Fuji
- Skip the hassle of driving and admire the scenery
- Go for a scenic boat ride on Lake Ashi
- See the Owakudani Valley from above on an aerial tram
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please state any specific dietary requirements when you booked the tour with lunch.
- Audio guidance in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Thai and Indonesian
- Free Wi-Fi service on the bus
- Pickup service will be unavailable during 10th July to 8th September due to the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers
- OPERATED BY Japan Panoramic Tours
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Mt Fuji and Hakone 1-Day Bus Tour by Bus.