10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This is a private charter plan and we pick up guests as per specific request.
- Narita Airport, 1-1 Furugome, Narita 282-0004 Chiba Prefecture
- Haneda Airport, 3-3-2 Hanedakuko, Ota 144-0041 Tokyo Prefecture
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- From mid-November to mid-April, Fuji Suburu Line will be blocked and closed due to heavy snow and other weather conditions. In this case the road cannot be pass through, and the tour schedule will change to visit "Fuji Visitor Center". Depends on snow conditions, it may change to visit Fuji 1st to 4th Station as well.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour&Charter International
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Charter to Mt.Fuji 5th Station, Oshino Hakkai& Lake Ashi! All Included! ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Charter to Mt.Fuji 5th Station, Oshino Hakkai& Lake Ashi! All Included! ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Private Charter to Mt.Fuji 5th Station, Oshino Hakkai& Lake Ashi! All Included! ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Charter to Mt.Fuji 5th Station, Oshino Hakkai& Lake Ashi! All Included! ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Charter to Mt.Fuji 5th Station, Oshino Hakkai& Lake Ashi! All Included!
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoBus Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoFull-day Tours - KantoBus Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoFull-day Tours - MusashinoBus Tours - KawasakiHistorical Tours - KawasakiFull-day Tours - KawasakiCategory
ShibuyaShinjuku Golden GaiLEGOLAND® Discovery Center TokyoUeno Park (Ueno Koen)Tokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)Oedo Onsen MonogatariJindai Botanical GardensToshogu Shrine (Nikko Toshogu)Beni Fuji no Yu OnsenNational Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan)Nezu Museum (Nezu Bijutsukan)Yoyogi Park (Yoyogi Koen)Memory Lane (Omoide Yokocho)Kappabashi (Kitchen Town)RoppongiHakone Open-Air MuseumNational Diet BuildingMadame Tussauds TokyoEngaku-ji TempleToyo Bunko Museum