3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore a lesser-known Tokyo destination with your own private guide on this private half-day walking tour of Ueno Park. Get photo ops of the vibrant torii gates of Hanazono Inari Shrine, see a Hiroshige print from one of the famous artist’s collections, and view temples and shrines throughout the expansive park. You’ll find places that other tours miss and learn about the park’s rich history along the way.
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Walking tour provides in-depth experience
- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- Meet at a central point that is close to public transit
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
Ueno Station , 7 Chome-1 Ueno, Taito City, Tokyo 110-0005, JapanThis activity will end right where it started.
JR Ueno Station Exit "Park Gate" in front of the ticket gate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 2000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - First time Ueno? Here is a tour includes all the must-sees!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - First time Ueno? Here is a tour includes all the must-sees!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - First time Ueno? Here is a tour includes all the must-sees!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 85886P122
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - First time Ueno? Here is a tour includes all the must-sees!
3 to 4 hours
2 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 50 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoWalking Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoHalf-day Tours - KantoWalking Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoHalf-day Tours - MusashinoWalking Tours - KawasakiHistorical Tours - KawasakiHalf-day Tours - KawasakiCategory
Haneda Airport (HND)Shinjuku Park (Shinjuku Gyoen)Mt. Takao Cable CarRobot RestaurantToyo Bunko MuseumTokyo Camii & Turkish Culture CenterMori Art Museum (Mori Bijutsukan)Tokyo MidtownNational Diet Building21_21 Design SightTokyo TowerNational Museum of Nature and ScienceMeiji Jingu StadiumSeaside Top ObservatoryTokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)Edo Wonderland (Nikko Edomura)Odaiba Seaside Park (Oaidaba Kaihin Koen)Zojo-ji TempleTokyo Dome CityHotel Chinzanso Tokyo Garden