- Explore the streets and hidden gems of Shibuya on a walking tour
- Visit various eateries to sample local dishes and drinks, including an iconic Ramen shop
- Discover the history of Shibuya dating back to the Showa era
- Includes alcoholic drinks and dishes
Departure & Return
Meet up point: In front of the Wall Mural of Hachiko (The famous local dog) right outside the station, at Hachiko Exit. Address: 1 Chome-2 Dogenzaka, Shibuya City, Tokyo 150-0043 〒150-0043 東京都渋谷区道玄坂１丁目２
End point: Tokyu Department Store basement level under the station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adults 20 years old and above only
- Karaoke After Party available
- Near public transportation
- For solo travelers, please email us
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Vegetarian, Pescetarian, Gluten-Free friendly
- Not recommended for Vegans
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Arigato Japan KK
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff