- Avoid busy public transport with this private transfer service
- Travel comfortably in a private minivan with just your party and the driver
- No problems looking for the driver—enjoy a meet and greet service
- No time limitations—transfers available 24 hours a day
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Your driver / representative will be waiting OUTSIDE the arrivals hall, holding a sign with your name on it. Return point: Your driver will be waiting in the lobby. Please ensure that you are at your pick up point at least 15 minutes in advance.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MY TRANSFER GROUP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms