3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
2998-3 Ichinomiya, Chōsei District, Chiba 299-4301, Japan
5 mins walk from JR Kazusa Ichinomiya station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
- OPERATED BY Ichinomiya Travel Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rural Japan cycling tour to the seaside in Ichinomiya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rural Japan cycling tour to the seaside in Ichinomiya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Rural Japan cycling tour to the seaside in Ichinomiya?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rural Japan cycling tour to the seaside in Ichinomiya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rural Japan cycling tour to the seaside in Ichinomiya
3 hours 30 minutes
1 day 10 hours
2 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 25 minutes
3 hours 25 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTokyoNature and Wildlife - KantoMountain Bike Tours - KantoHalf-day Tours - KantoNature and Wildlife - MusashinoMountain Bike Tours - MusashinoHalf-day Tours - MusashinoNature and Wildlife - KawasakiMountain Bike Tours - KawasakiHalf-day Tours - KawasakiCategory
Tokyo SkytreeTokyo Dome CityAkihabaraNakamise Shopping StreetOedo Onsen MonogatariOmotesandoTokyo Disneyland®Inokashira ParkYanakaTokyo SEA LIFE® ParkTokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)Beni Fuji no Yu OnsenHama Rikyu GardensOwakudaniLEGOLAND® Discovery Center TokyoTokyo Daijingu ShrineKagurazakaTokyo Metro (Tokyo Subway)NamjatownShinjuku