- Discover standing bars and taverns that local go to in Ueno
- No language barriers—a guide takes care of the translating
- Small-group tour limited to eight travelers
Departure & Return
In front of Starbucks atré beside Ueno station Hirokōji exit.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Best Experience Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Please note that the cost of the food and drink in the restaurants and bar you visit are extra (but very reasonable due to the Ueno location)." See review
- "Me and my family fully recommend this tour (we took a similar food tour in Kyoto, that was OK but Akira's was by far more better, indeed he set our expectations very high)." See review
- "I/we have done food tours all over the world and have never been asked to pay additional money when we arrive to go on the tour." See review