Departure & Return
Meet up point: The front of Aoyama Flower Market shop inside the Sugamo Station entrance area. Address: 〒170-0002 Tōkyō-to, Toshima City, Sugamo, 1-chōme−16−8 アトレヴィ巣鴨 1F 〒170-0002 東京都豊島区巣鴨１丁目１６−8 アトレヴィ巣鴨 1F Access: JR Yamanote Line Mita Subway Line
End point: Jizo Dori Area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Dietary Restriction flexibility: No Shellfish, No pork, Vegetarian, Pescetarian
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Arigato Japan KK
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff