3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If you’re planning to visit the TeNQ Space Museum and Tokyo Dome City, avoid the chaos of the ticket lines by prebooking this special admission ticket package. Not only will you get to explore the space museum and the entertainment complex at your own pace, but you’ll also receive passes for four rides of your choice at Tokyo Dome City.
- Pre-purchase admission tickets to Tokyo Dome City and TeNQ Space Museum
- Perfect for families—enjoy two top attractions and save up to 55%
- Four rides are included with your Tokyo Dome City admission ticket
- Explore both attractions at your own pace without being rushed during hours of operation
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Tokyo Dome City Attractions and all facilities
4 rides on attractions in Tokyo Dome City worth JPY4800
Admission to TeNQ Space Museum worth JPY1800
Departure & Return
Departure PointTenQ, 1-3-61 Koraku Tokyo Dome City Yellow Bldg. 6F, Bunkyo 112-0004 Tokyo Prefecture
Ticket Redemption Point
Meets Port, 1-chōme-3-61 Kōraku, Bunkyo City, Tokyo 112-8575, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Business hours vary depending on the season and event. For details, please check the official website.
- TenQ Space Museum is only for children 4 years old and above.
- There are age and height restrictions, and boarding rules for attraction/rides.
- Some attractions/rides can be closed due to bad weather, periodic inspections, and/or ticket exclusion.
- Ticket is ONLY valid for one person.
- Ticket can only be purchased by non-Japanese travelers.
- Most travellers can participate
- OPERATED BY 東京ドームシティ
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tokyo Dome City Attractions and TeNQ Space Museum Admission Ticket （訪日外国人限定）?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tokyo Dome City Attractions and TeNQ Space Museum Admission Ticket （訪日外国人限定）?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Tokyo Dome City Attractions and TeNQ Space Museum Admission Ticket （訪日外国人限定）?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tokyo Dome City Attractions and TeNQ Space Museum Admission Ticket （訪日外国人限定）?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksTokyoTheme Parks - KantoAttractions & Museums - KantoMuseum Tickets & Passes - KantoTheme Parks - MusashinoAttractions & Museums - MusashinoMuseum Tickets & Passes - MusashinoTheme Parks - KawagoeAttractions & Museums - KawagoeMuseum Tickets & Passes - KawagoeCategory
Shinagawa AquariumTokyo TowerJindai Botanical GardensAokigahara ForestGhibli MuseumFuji Five Lakes (Fujigoko)ShibuyaGinzaTokyo SolamachiSeaside Top ObservatoryKokugikan Sumo Stadium & MuseumHakone RopewayNational Art Center Tokyo (NACT)RoppongiRainbow BridgeTokyo One Piece TowerOmotesandoJapanese Sword Museum (Token Hakubutsukan)National Museum of Western ArtTokyo Daijingu Shrine